Lean Change Agent Workshop
As a change agent, I'm sure you've experienced how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you're an Agile Coach or Scrum Master tasked with introducing Agile, and it can also mean you're a Change Management Professional who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs.
Workshop Description: This 2-day workshop, based on the book Lean Change Management, is designed to help you discover more effective practices for introducing, and managing change in your organization. You'll learn by doing, not by reading PowerPoint slides! You'll hear real stories about how to apply better, innovative practices to managing change.
Who It's for:
- Change Mangement Professionals
- Agile Coaches
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in their organization
Worried you don't have clout in your organization? It's not necessary, forget everything you thought you knew about change management and learn how to become a Lean Change Agent!
- What Lean Change Management is
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices
Presented by: Jason Little, Chief Bot Wrangler at Leanintuit and Author of "Lean Change Management"
Cancellation and Refunds:
Harrisburg University reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses/events at its discretion. Should a program or event be cancelled by the University, a full refund will be issued.
If you need to cancel your registration and would like a refund, please email MMafnas@HarrisburgU.edu. Please attach the confirmation email that you received at time of registration.
A refund of 100% will be issued within 7 business days of your registration date.
A refund of 50% will be issued up until 8 days prior to the start of the course/event.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations 7 or less days prior to the start of the course/event.
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology EIN/TIN # 25-1900793
326 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
|Regular Rate||$ 1,295.00|
Event Info- Internal
Included with Registration Fee