About the Government Technology Institute
Government Technology Institute
Our Government Technology Institute is the only one of its kind in Pennsylvania and a leader in harnessing technology to make good government great.
GTI connects government technology leaders with the expertise of Harrisburg University faculty and advisors for education, training, resources, and networking. Government technology professionals use GTI to explore and collaborate on successful, cost-effective technology solutions for Pennsylvania.
In support of its mission, the Agile Lean Center supports the following objectives:
- Connectivity – provides annual conferences and quarterly technical presentations that attract and connect industry leaders and potential sponsors with other industry leaders and with organizations in need.
- Creativity – gathers thought leaders that support the center’s objectives through twice annual gatherings.
- Training – provided foundational training in Agile Lean, project management, and transformational leadership.
- Certifications – offers Agile Lean certificate, PMP certificate, CSM, CPO, and PSM certificate programs delivered at Harrisburg University by Harrisburg University faculty and with Harrisburg University Partners.
- Academic Courses – offers an Agile Lean Concentration in the Masters of Science in Project Management degree program.
- Projects – provides agile and lean project management contract resources to support the accomplishment of Agile Lean objectives in organizations and promote student involvement through student projects.
- Research – conducts research through Harrisburg University and external organizations in Agile Lean applications.
ALC's Sponsors & Partners
GTI's Platinum Sponsors
The Agile Lean Center is organized under the Government Technology Institute (GTI). A member must be a GTI member prior to extending their membership in the Agile Lean Center.